Healthy Skin is a dream for every women and girl. Honey is the best natural thing which we used for skin problems and many others. Especially raw honey is very beneficial and effective for all skin types. Its contain antioxidants property which is good for winkles and aging. Honey also have antibacterial property which prevent acne and use for acne treatment, it’s also work on open and closed pores. It’s moisturize skin and provide glow your skin anti-aging and improve the complexion.
But the question is how to use honey for Healthy Skin. We can use honey in different way for Glowing & Healthy Skin.
- Honey Moisturizing Mask:
Use honey to moisturize your skin because Healthy Skin must be moisturized. Honey is best natural moisturizer for every skin type like dry skin, oily skin and damaged skin. It’s suitable on every skin type. Before applying any mask clean your face and band your hairs.
- How to Use Honey for Moisturizing:
- 1 table spoon honey on your hand and apply on your face gently rub it properly and sit it for 5 to 10 minutes. After 5 to 10 minutes wash it off with fresh water.
- You can prepare a honey mask with some other products. Honey, egg yolk and buttermilk 1 table spoon combined into bowl and mix it well for mask. Apply this mask on your clean face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Moisturizing is essential for Healthy Skin.
- Honey & Almond Scrub:
Honey is best exfoliated and almond also have same property. The combination of honey and almonds remove the dead skin cells and help to regrowth of new cells on your face. It’s very good for dry skin to make a Healthy Skin.
- How to Prepare:
- Grand the almonds and make a powder of almonds.
- Take small bowl and add 2 table spoon almond powder and honey same quantity. Mix it and make a scrub. Apply this scrub on your face & neck and massage into circular motion for 10 minutes. Then leave it for 5 minutes then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You can apply this scrub on your whole body for Healthy Skin all over.
- Honey Lotion:
Honey lotion is best for the dry skin especially in winter season. Make a honey lotion for dried skin.
- In this we use 1 full table spoon of honey and 1 tea spoon of olive oil and full lemon (skin brightener).
- Squeeze lemon juice in to bowl and mix it olive oil and honey in it make a lotion.
- Apply this lotion on dry areas and leave it for 30 minutes. And wipe with warm dip cloth.