In these days many women and also men want to color his/her hair. But the products which are available in markets and use to color hairs are very harmful for hair. In these products use high density chemicals which harm your hairs in different ways like: Hair loss, Scalp Infections, Dandruff and splits ends etc. These are the main problems which we seen in the hair color products after using them. And here we are discussed with you some tips with whom you Naturally Color Your Hair at home . In this we use some natural products to color your hair which cannot harm your hairs and scalp. These natural products are good for your hair like: Add Shine, Remove Splits Ends and remove dullness from your hair.
Let’s take a look how to Naturally Color Your Hair At Home without going parlor and without chemical harm your hair.
How to Naturally Color Your Hair at Home With Henna (Mehndi) & Coffee:
Henna (Mehndi) is natural conditioner for hair it’s prevent dandruff and add shine in your hair. Coffee is natural hair dye for every type of hair.
- Ingredients To Make A Natural Color For Hair:
- Coffee 2 Table spoon
- Henna (Mehndi) 2 tablespoon
- Kala Patther 1 pinch
- Dry Rose Petals ¼ cup
- Vitamin E Lotion or Olive Oil
- Sonff (Fennel Seeds) Grinded ½ Tea Spoon
- Grinded Almonds 2 tea spoon
- Saffron 1 pinch
- Rose Water
- Directions To Make A Natural Color For Hair & Apply:
- The all things mentioned above mix in a small pan and make a thick paste with the help of rose water.
- After making the thick paste turn on the flame and put pan on stove to provide the heat.
- Keep the pan on stove almost 3 to 4 minutes and turn off the flame wait for it’s become cool. Now your Naturally Color Your Hair is ready.
- Apply on your hair with the help of brush and leave it for almost 2 hours and keep shower cap on your hair.
- After 2 hours wash your hair with Amla, Ratha and sekakai shampoo.
- If you want dark color on your hair add 1 pinch more kala patthar but be care full because too much use of kala patther may harm your health.
- This is the best way to Naturally Color Your Hair without harm your health.