Exfoliate Face At Home means remove dead skin cells from your skin and help to grow new skin cells. Dead skin cells on skin looks dull and your appearance may be look dull. That’s why it’s important to remove them and Exfoliate Face At Home time by time to improve new cells growth and maintain freshness of skin.
- Exfoliate Face At Home With Sugar & Olive Oil:
Sugar is a great exfoliator for every skin type and remove dead skin cells and helps to grow new cells. In this mixture olive oil works as a moisturizer for skin. This is great mixture Exfoliate Face At Home.
- How To Use:
- In small bowl take ½ cup of sugar and add 3 to 4 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix it well and then add little lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey mix this all thing and combined.
- Apply on your face and massage on your in circular motion.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this mixture once in week Exfoliate Face At Home for best results.
- Exfoliate Face At Home With Coffee & Honey:
When you think exfoliate your skin coffee is best choice to remove dead skin cells, regrowth of new cells, repair all skin damages and improve complexion. Honey also have a good exfoliate property and also improve skin complexion and beneficial for suntan. The combination of coffee and honey is good mixture to Exfoliate Face At Home.
- How To Use:
- Take coffee beans and add some olive oil to mix coffee beans when coffee beans dissolve in it then add honey in it and sugar one table spoon mix it well till all things are combined.
- Apply this mixture on face, neck, hands and if you need keens and elbow also massage in circle motion for few minutes then leave it for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Use this mixture once in week Exfoliate Face At Home for good results.