Hair is most important part of our appearance everyone wants to thick hair. In these days hair loss is a very common problem for everyone men and women also. It’s may be due to environment problems, medications, aging, stress, smoking, genetic factors and many other causes. Today we discuss with you some Hair Loss Remedies for Home Treatment.
We discuss home treatment because people have no time to goo spa and spend time and money in polar. We have 100,000 strands of hair on head and 50 to 100 strands if fall in a day it’s not an issue. But if fall more then you must take action and stop this. That’s why we are here to discuss Hair Loss Remedies for Home Treatment.
- Chinese Hibiscus:
Chinese hibiscus flower is very good for many hair problems like preventing dandruff, split ends, as well as use in Hair Loss Remedies. This flower also promotes hair growth.
- How to Use:
- In the small bowl take 10 Chinese hibiscuses in 2 cups of coconut oil.
- Provide heat this solution until charred. Strain this mixture and collect the oil.
- Apply this oil at night before going to bed and wash your hair in the morning.
- You can also make a tea of flowers to rinse for hair to growth.
- Use this Hair Loss Remedies 2 times in a week for good results.
Flaxseeds are a great source of omega three fatty acids which can prevent future hair loss and also encourage a hair growth. It’s good to use in Hair Loss Remedies.
- How to Use:
You can use flaxseeds in 2 ways to prevent and stop hair loss.
- You can use flaxseeds oil on your hair to massage hair and it provides strength to your hairs.
- Secondly, you can take one tablespoon flaxseeds with one glass of water in morning and also add in the salad.